The 50 Skateboard Deck Designs in a month challenge at Gurilla!

 gWell, I’m gonna go ahead and finally start off Gurilla with a frickin bang.


50 skateboard deck designs - in one month.


After I tackle this first challenge I’ll move on to clothing..etc but the reason I started with skateboards is because I’ve been going out of my mind try to skate when I was finally tired enough to stay at home, I thought, why not start designing already, it’s been put off for so long already.



The site + decks were made within the last 3 days, alot of pages are still non-functional and it needs alot of work but the skateboarding area is working perfectly :).


Here are the current designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Approve Blog Comments Sites

Triple.com : Affiliate Program - Review

Three Scalable Ways to Monetize Your Fitness Knowledge