Somewhere, Somehow. Someone is getting screwed over.

Every “service” related business online, within the mix somewhere someone is definitely getting screwed over, I realized that after getting into adwords and running my own service of designing wordpress themes. Adwords was really easy to notice, people click and never even care to click one more page to get to know a site better and sooner or later they are gone. I know this is called click fraud and there are alot of things being done to stop this..blah blah blah. I’m a publisher all I care about is results, I didn’t get much out of Adwords on my newer campaigns so I thought, screw it. I got screwed over for nearly 60$, it’s not much but still..


Now getting to the services area, I started making wordpress themes at an introductory price of $250, for the first year or so, so that I can have some themes to show off in my portfolio for when I increase the price and yea I got screwed over, I try my best to give my clients the professional service that people usually get for 1000$ or more, but this one client really took advantage of that, for 1 whole month I was dragged back and forth on one theme, minor details…back and forth…it was exhausting and for the price he got it was almost nothing.Finally, one day he made up some bogus excuses and asked for a refund….so in the end I did the design (psd) then the code (wordpress) and just because of some bogus reason I had to give him the money back because right now I really don’t want any bad publicity…irony..


Anyway, that’s my whole post…got my pissed off that no matter what is going on out there somewhere, someone, somehow is getting screwed over. :D

Comments

  1. Tech Heralds is one of the biggest community of technology buyers and users in India. We are one of the leading Online technology news magazine, providing the latest and credible news for lakhs of people in India. We are offering real time news on tech, gadgets, apps, startups, tech skills, cyber security etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Approve Blog Comments Sites

Triple.com : Affiliate Program - Review

Three Scalable Ways to Monetize Your Fitness Knowledge