Reviewing Webmaster Priorities/Responsibilities

 After I lost a good earning site to something as stupid as domain expiration I thought I would make a list of things to do every 20 days, yea I know this could be done monthly but for me doing this every 20 days gives enough margin and heads up too..


Here are the top things on my list to check every 20 days.


Sever Payment Date

Domains and their expiration

Incoming links at top sites in portfolio

Sell Ads

Buy resources

Advertise (viral campaigns - small ones)

Check subscriptions to services..such as billing..mailing list..etc

Overdue payments (incoming/outgoing)Plan next marketing strategy for sites

Get more articles for my blog

Make sure you have enough money to get by for the month

Buy links (maybe)

Sell sites

Start new projects (maybe)

That’s pretty much the only things webmasters would usually have on their table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Approve Blog Comments Sites

Triple.com : Affiliate Program - Review

Three Scalable Ways to Monetize Your Fitness Knowledge