Moniker - Screwed me for 40$ - Bad Support..

 Okay usually I don’t care much about money but this was about Gurilla, I realized that the domain was due to be expired next month, so..I renewed it for 4 years it gave me an error and brought me back to the payment page so I tried again…I checked my email and guess what 2 payments of 24$ sent to Moniker…


That just pissed me off so I opened a support ticket and complained, and they renewed the domain for one frickin year instead of 4 and refunded 9$ not 24$ (which they don’t deserve since they didn’t give me that much anyway) then the support staff told me it was resolved…I replied…and I’m still waiting around 2 days later…


To be honest, when I registered Gurilla , their service/authority was so amazing, I was pretty much blown away by it..now..wow..yea that rhymes…I don’t even need the money back, just add the damn years on the frickin’ domain already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Approve Blog Comments Sites

Triple.com : Affiliate Program - Review

Three Scalable Ways to Monetize Your Fitness Knowledge