How To Install A Zagg Invisible Shield On An iPad 2

 I’ve installed quite a few face covers and shields on various devices over the years, however, none have compared to the frustrating experience attempting to install a Zagg Invisible Shield on my iPad 2 recently. I decided to give the Zagg product try instead of buying a full case for the second generation iPad. This would allow me to protect the back while using the Apple Smart Cover.


I didn’t think it’d be that big of a deal to put on, but man was I wrong. My first attempt, following Zagg’s included instructions EXACTLY by the way, resulted in this:


failed zagg invisible shield install


Believe it or not, there’s an Invisible Shield in that ball of plastic. It took a good 15 minutes to get to that point. I just couldn’t get it positioned right before the solution dried up. Needless to say I was pretty pissed at the company and my inability to install what seemed to be a simple product.


Despite that, I ordered another one, and this time around I decided to do a quick search for tips before installing. My plan for the second attempt was to only peel back part of the shield, position it on the iPad, and gradually apply it while simultaneously peeling off the backing it came on.


After stumbling across a video on JohnChow.com of all places, I used his method and in less than 5 minutes, ended up with this:


how to install zagg invisible shield ipad


Absolute PERFECTION!!! No bubbles, no wrinkles and perfectly placed. It looks great and the Apple Smart Cover works perfectly on it. This is exactly what I was after, thanks not to the company that makes the product, but another blogger.


If you’re going to apply one of the Zagg Invisible Shields on any of your devices, do yourself a favor and follow John Chow’s method. You won’t be sorry.


Here’s the video from JohnChow.com:


You can check out the entire post here: Win An Invisible Shield for The Apple iPad 2.

Comments

  1. Stay up to date with forex news and information about loan rates and prices of derivatives with latest news for finance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Approve Blog Comments Sites

Triple.com : Affiliate Program - Review

Three Scalable Ways to Monetize Your Fitness Knowledge