Google Chrome. I’m impressed.

 Google Chrome was truely a blessing for me, I mean it, it’s much better then firefox can ever be. I think I get it, why google added the whole “Firefox with google toolbar” era, In my opinion all that was for research, to know how the public would respond to it and what they like/hate about it, after all that trial/error that they say firefox go through, google ended up making the better choices, google chrome, to me looks like a webmaster’s web browser, except for one thing, there are no webmaster tools, such as serp checkers, alexa ranks, pr tools..etc (I’m kinda sorta sure that will come out soon as well.


After working with firefox for over 2 years, It’s been like a bad marriage, I’m at a point where it’s just annoying, ff2 works barely and overloads the shit out of my pc and ff3 is so useless that I can’t even begin to explain it. Here are just a few issues I had to deal with firefox.


Smaller working area with all the plugins I use

Overloads if there are more then 8 tabs open

Overloads and closes for no reason sometimes

Doesn’t even load a site when its so clearly working sometimes

Closes for no damn reason sometimes

Mixes up the plugins I use and freezes the whole damn window, after 20 minutes, closes on its own.

null

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auto Approve Blog Comments Sites

Triple.com : Affiliate Program - Review

Three Scalable Ways to Monetize Your Fitness Knowledge